Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pregnant Pause...

I had the best weekend ever… if crouching in front of the TV and watching it with bulging, droopy, watery eyes if your idea of fun. On the other hand, if you are like most ppl and prefer going out somewhere on a weekend, then… well, I dint get any of that… All thru the weekend I was stretched out in front of the TV as if I was about to give birth. And if a mid-wife were present, I’m sure she would have pulled one bundle of joy outta me by the end of it all.

Why was I in this predicament you ask? Well, the speakers to my TV conked out and the only way I could listen to the sermons from the holy box (and by that I mean program information about upcoming bikini shows on FTV) was to connect my earphone to the damned thing and slop 2 feet from the screen. You will appreciate the difficulty and gravity of the situation. Here I am, watching the TV with all the intensity and reverence that I’ve always held towards it, but with no space to maneuver, it was a constant struggle between man and machine to see who will buckle first.

Well, I can proudly say that I won the struggle for supremacy albeit with a god damned pain to my rear end, not to mention my spine (the good thing is now I know for sure that im not spine less)

No comments: