Thursday, August 28, 2008

My first payment...

Today was an important day in my photography "career" :) I got my first ever "payment" for a picture that i took of my classmate - Abhishek. What did he give me? A big pack of Cadburys Dairymilk :) (Ofcourse, i dint ask for it)

Actually, the pic in Qn is not one that im particularly proud of due to several reasons like its out of focus, the exposure was way too high, the ISO is at 1600, there is visible shake etc etc etc. 

But hey! My client is happy... Not only happy, he is positively ecstatic! And that's what matters... the happiness of your clients. Apparently, he got a LOT of positive comments and admirations from friends and others...



Thanks Abhishek!

:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey george,very well written...infact i mus say that..u dserved a lot more...n way to go buddy...many more to come..u never know when the other chocolate is there in ur bag again. :)..
thanks agn for d lovely pic.