Sunday, June 01, 2008

The "MBA Paradox"

An MBA education makes your life all topsy-turvy. Infact its doing something very similar to that to me... something that I call the "MBA Paradox"

now that i have absolutely no time to waste or to spare, I'm wasting more of it!! 
now that i have absolutely no time to blog, I'm blogging more than ever... 
now that i have absolutely no time to sleep,  where I used to sleep just 4 hrs, I'm sleeping 6-8 hrs!! 
now that i have absolutely no time to surf, I'm surfin all the more...
now that i have absolutely no time to day dream, I'm day dreaming all the more... 
now that i have absolutely no time to ramble, I end up doing just that...
now that i have absolutely no time for extra-curriculars, thats all I'm doing.

Maybe I'm becoming more efficient than ever... or is that just wishful thinking?

I wonder...

:-/

No comments: