Wednesday, July 23, 2008

10 things to do before i die...

Like most people, I too have dreams of some things that I want to do before I die. As a matter of fact, my real list is really really long and might infact stretch around the world. To make things a bit easier for the reader, ill publish just 10 things from that list.

1) Start my business - cud be an internet company or even a spice extraction unit. But only when have done it and succeeded in it would i call my self a success in life.
2) Visit Egypt and Machu Pichu
3) Adopt a child
4) Buy my dream Willys Jeep and RE bike and go to the Himalayas in it!
5) Get a Golden Retriever for a pet.
6) Learn to be the best darn photographer i can be.
7) Get Lenses in the range of 10mm to 800mm
8) Buy the top end Bose LifeStyle music system
9) Build a palatial but traditional Kerala illam overlooking green fields
10) And finally, Write a book.

Wonder how many of them will be possible. I would think 2, 4 and 5 are the easy ones. The rest are big challenges. Hope i will achieve them...

No comments: