Saturday, July 12, 2008

Swept away...

The cute little thing walked determinantly towards me. My heart skipped a beat. Girls have that effect on me... Especially if they are this cute. I smiled at her... And she smiled back... My heart skipped another beat...

Was she really coming towards me? I looked around. It was just me there. OMG!!! She WAS coming to me. Wooow...

She came and stood by me... I looked up at her glowing face. She was still smiling. I lost all pretences. I believe I even leaked from my mouth... Aaahhh... {Drip Drip Drip}

To top it all off, anything she did, any action, I saw in slow-motion. Like when she shook her head... and her little bun of hair came cascading down. Or like when she blinked... her long eyelashes swished in the air. Or like when she bent down... And said softly to me, in her sweet nightingale voice,
“George, I want to update my T-Shirt size...”

My jaws dropped... Did she just...? But, why...? Didn’t she know I’m married? Oh God!! Give me strength...
“Errr...”

“Can I? Pleeeease?” she cooed

“Are you sure? Why me?” I asked confused

“Well, you are the only one around!”

“Eh?”

“Cummon George... Help me out here please...”

“Ummm... What is it exactly that you require me to do?” I started sweating profusely...

“Well, just open it!”

“What!? No Way! Leave me alone please!” I implored...

“Dude... What are you getting all worked up for? I just wanted to update my T-Shirt size on the server for the college T-Shirts!! Can you open that excel sheet??”

“Oh! Is that all you wanted? Hee...
:-D Sure! Ill help you with that!”

Proves it, doesn't it? We men seldom think beyond a certain critical point...

:-D

1 comment:

Liya said...

haha..who is that cute little thing?? ;P